Monday 29 October 2012

Vines Alphabet Distructions

Vines Alphabet
Distructions

Draw an outline of your letter in pencil.

In pen draw the large vines into your shape.
 
Draw more vines behind.
 
 
At the top of the letter in the spaces between the vines add shapes that follow the contour of those spaces. Also add some small leaves coming up from the bottom of the letter in between the vines.
 
 
Add Fescu to either side of the small leaves.

Rub out the pencil lines and add shading to the larger vines to give them that rounded look and emphasis the overlapping.

Now you can add whatever doodle pattern you wish to your vines. I have used a variation of my pattern Hilly and also just a zig-zag with solid triangles in the other two vines.

If you would like to use whole alphabets in a project I have  complete outlines in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z". There are a number of Alphabets with their corresponding numbers form 0-9 as well as borders, words and frames to match. There a  many new doodle patterns included also to use in decorating these Alphabet Outlines.
 
If you would like to purchase my book click: HERE
 

HAPPY DOODLING

1 comment:

  1. I love this technique. Then again, I love all your techniques ;0)

    ReplyDelete