About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Patterns Distructions for Dare 27

Pattern Distructions

These are the patterns I designed for Dare 27, which is posted on this site just bofore this post.
 
Half Flower

This is an excellent design to put around or along and edge.




Border Patterns

These patterns make your border or outline more interesting than a straight line.


 Leaf Sprig

This little pattern can be used in any size space or to add decoration to the outside of a shape. If is also useful if you want something to follow the contour of an edge.




Centre Decoration

This pattern can be used with whatever number of points you wish, making it very versitile for any shape, round, octagonal, hexagonal etc.




Variations to this design


HAPPY DOODLING