Friday 26 October 2012

Celtic Challenge 11

Celtic Challenge 11

As Christmas is almost upon us, I decided to do a Celtic Christmas Tree. I used my Woodgrain pattern on the trunk, and part of my pattern Hilly in the knot section. The grass at the bottom is Fescu.


Your challenge this week is to decorate your Christmas Tree. You can use my outline below or design one of your own.

Below is the Distructions for my pattern Hilly. I only used the first 3 steps in the Celtic Christmas Tree I decorated above.

 HAPPY DOODLING

8 comments:

  1. http://aurorasdroomwereld.blogspot.nl/2012/10/celtic-challenge-11-christmas-tree.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://carmela358.blogspot.nl/2012/10/celtic-challenge-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is cool! i am going to have to give this one a try for sure. thanks again, judy, for posting these for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy this is just fabulous!! what a great holiday card this would make! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and being such an inspiration!

    Sue Brailey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, here is my contribute at last :)
    I have now learned how to make a stack. It was fun.
    Ninna

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful tree you are so creative! thx for your instrux and sharing :) ann

    ReplyDelete