- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Friday, 27 March 2015
Alphabet Series Patterns
This post is bought to you by the Letter 'O'.
I have made a card using the letter 'O' from my 3 Flower Alphabet in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z".
Turquoise Card Paper - 20.5cm x 15cm (8 3/16" x 5 7/8") - for the card
13.5cm x2.3cm (5 5/16" x 7/8") - for the decorative strip on the front
7cm x 6xm (2 3/4" x 2 1/2") - for under the letter O
White Embossed Card - 13.5cm x 9.2cm (5 5/16" x 3 5/8") - for the front of the card
1.5cm (1/2") Pink Growgrain Ribbon - 16.5cm (6 9/16")
White Daisy Chain - 13.5cm (5 5/16")
Double Sided Adhesive Tape
1. Fold the Card in half.
2. Glue the Turquoise strip to the White Embossed Card 1.5cm (1/2") from the bottom.
3. Glue the Ribbon to the centre of the Turquoise Strip and fold and glue the ends underneath.
4. Glue the White Embossed Piece to the Front of the card leaving an even amount of Turquoise showing on all 4 sides.
5. Glue one of the Daisies to the centre of the Ribbon on the left side.
6. Use mounting tape to adhere the letter 'O' to the Card as seen on the picture above.
7. Glue the remainder of the Daisies to the centre of the ribbon on the other side of the letter 'O'.
The Letter 'O' Pattern used to decorate the 3 Flower 'O'
STEP 1 2 3
If you wish to purchase my book which is full of decorative alphabets, numerals, words, frames and borders that match each other or see other Items I have for sale click: HERE
HAPPY DOODLING/CARD MAKING
Tuesday, 24 March 2015
120 Celtic Knots
for Artists & Craftsmen
by Judy West
My book is now available for sale.
Here are just a few examples of what you will find inside:
You can purchase my book as a Digital Download on
I will also be offering it as a Book for those who want something to hold. It will be available for sale as soon as it returns from the printer. I will announce when it is available.
If you purchase my book, check my other blog site: celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com in future for projects and ideas I will be posting on how to use and decorate the designs in this book.
I will also be giving those who have purchased this book an opportunity to post some of their work on that site and give them the chance to win some exclusive designs.
Wednesday, 4 March 2015
FACEBOOK PAGE CHANGES
For reasons unknown to me my Judy's CreativeDoodling Facebook Account is not accessable. I was using it yesterday and today I cannot access it and am finding out just how hard it is to contact Facebook on a personal level.
You can now friend me on Judy Lorraine West Facebook Account.
PLEASE LET OTHERS KNOW IF THEY ENQUIRE ABOUT WHERE I HAVE GONE.