- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Thursday, 11 October 2012
Lacy Flower Alphabet
Lacy Flower Alphabet
In pen position your flower centres on your letter. Spacing them so that there is room to draw the petals.Now draw in your flower petals.
Draw in the outline of your letter and add you little stamens around the outside of your letter. Make sure you vary the height and the direction so that you create interest.
Now you can add the wavy line around the little heads of the stamens to give that lacy look to your outline.
Your letter is now ready to add doodle patterns of your choice and colour if you wish.
As you can see by the letter I have decorated at the top of this post I chose only to add colour.
There is a large variety of options you could have with this design. Add leaves to the flowers, change the shape of the petals or put a different decorative lace around the outside edge. Your options are endless as usual.
If you would like to use whole alphabets in a project I have complete outlines in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z". There are a number of Alphabets with their corresponding numbers form 0-9 as well as borders, words and frames to match. There a many new doodle patterns included also to use in decorating these Alphabet Outlines.
If you would like to purchase my book click: HERE