About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Dare 43 plus 3 New Patterns

Dare 43

Erin from The Bright Owl Blog has come up with another very nice design for her Zendala Dare.
Below is my finished piece for this challenge.

I used an 02 Micron Pen for the heavier lines and a 005 for the fine lines, on Watercolour paper.

The patterns I used are my own. They are Zing, Undergrowth and Streaming in. The distructions for each of these are pictured below.

ZING


UNDERGROWTH


STREAMING IN


HAPPY DOODLING