- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Thursday, 22 November 2012
Another very easy alphabet to draw.
Draw or trace the outline of your letter in pencil.
Add the contour lines that follow the shape of one side of your letter in pen.
Add the scrolls in pen. Filling in the areas between the contour shapes and the pencil outline.
In pen fill in the gaps left by the scrolls with shapes that follow the contour of the gap.
After rubbing out any pencil lines that are left, your letter is now ready for you to add, doodle patterns, shading, colouring or whatever other decoration you like.
I added shading, my doodle pattern "Flaming Zig-zag" and some solid fill to the letter above to finish my decorating.
If you would like to use the whole alphabet in a project I have the complete outline in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z". There are a number of other Alphabets with their corresponding numbers form 0-9 as well as borders, words and frames to match. There a many new doodle patterns included to use in decorating these Alphabet Outlines.
You can purchase my book: HERE