- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Tuesday, 23 October 2012
It's a Bugs Life Design and Patterns
It's a Bugs Life Design
& 3 Pattern Distructions
I picked up 3 beautiful stencils designed by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer at the craft and quilting show on the weekend. I have wanted some of her stencils since I first saw them on a youtube video but none of the craft shopes I visited had them.
I have used her leaf stencil to create a foliage scene with my airbrush and then doodled in the details.
Below are the distructions for a new pattern, a little bug and an edge design, I used for this scene.