- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Monday, 1 October 2012
This alphabet came about while I was showing a friend my alphabet design folder. She looked at the 2nd Step of the Bee Utiful Alphabet and said it looked Ghostly. Thus the Ghostly Alphabet was born. I am now going back to relook at my other Alphabets, to see what variations I can get from them.
I used my pattern 'Random' to decorate the letter B. I altered the pattern from straight to wavy lines to fit the Ghostly theme. Cobwebs would look good, bones or skulls to decorate, could be used also.
Roxane Levac left a message on my Ornate Scrolled Alphabet asking how I would decorate the letter 'R' in that style. I have done it for her and it is posted below. I have left the area where you can put your own doodle pattern blank. I hope this is helpful Roxanne.
If you would like to use whole alphabets in a project I have complete outlines in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z". There are a number of Alphabets with their corresponding numbers form 0-9 as well as borders, words and frames to match. There a many new doodle patterns included also to use in decorating these Alphabet Outlines.
If you would like to purchase my book click: HERE