Monday 15 October 2012

Dare 27

Dare 27

This is my design for Dare 27 issued by Erin's blog, 'The Bright Owl.'

As I scanned this image, the colours are not as true, but you get the idea. I really enjoyed doing this one. It was lots of fun. Thanks Erin.

Two of the patterns I used here are Fescu and Sanibelle. I used a variation of Fescu in the other yellow section. The pattern in the outer pink section I have been using for a long time and do not know where I got it from . If anyone knows the name of this pattern please let me know. I will post the distructions for the pattern I used here that are mine in a separate post.

If you have not entered Erin's Dare before. Why not give it a go. The challenge always stretches me to try things I have not tried before and when I finish I am always glad I had a go.

HAPPY DOODLING

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful!!!! Did you use Tombow dual-tip brush markers for the color? I would like to print it and put it in my studio for inspiration and just happiness - can I? Thank you so much for the inspiration and beauty you share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isabelle, I used ink and a brush. I bought some Distress Inks that people use to re-ink their stamp pads. They are water based. I find the colours very vibrant and the brush and ink easy to use. You can copy my Dare print if you like. I have no problem with that.

    Hi Danielle, thank you for your comment. I appreciate feed back, it lets me know how I am doing with my art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love color in zentangle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to 'see' you here Judy! Your zendala is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like The paterns and colors you used . Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - the color sets off and shades the designs really well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, the tangles used AND the colors. Dare #26 was my first dare, and only my second time to make a zentangle -- I was hooked right off the bat! I found this dare much more intimidating and haven't tried it yet, but am enjoying seeing how others have made use of the design. If you have time, would you mention which tangles you used in this Dare? I'd love to look up the step outs.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pastel colors and the depth of lights to dark offset your tangling and patterns perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the colours you chose - they're gorgeous and rich!

    ReplyDelete