Wednesday 28 January 2015

Alphabet Series Pattern - L

Alphabet Series Patterns
 
 
 
 
"This post is bought to you by the letter L"
 
I have decided to make some cards using the letters from my 3 Flower Alphabet in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z".
 
I have used the letter L Pattern to doodle the letter L on this card. The paper I used was from Kaisercraft  in a 16.5cm or 6 1/2" Paper Pad called Twig & Berry which I bought a long time ago.   I also added some grass at the bottom with a Sakura Pigma Micron.  The flowers were coloured with Kaszazz Markers. The card works well I think because of the direction I have placed the stripes.
 
To make the card cut striped paper to cover about 1/3rd of the card lining it up against the right edge of the card with the stripes going across. I cut a matching piece of decorative paper in a square. The sides of the square are the height of the card. I cut a black piece of card to match the card itself 7mm or 1/4" smaller than the decorative square.
 
I glued the black square to the decorative square of paper and glued the Letter L ( from my 3 Flower Alphabet which I have doodled, coloured and cut a 2mm or 1/16th" border around) on top on the diagonal. 
 
I then glued the square on the edge of the striped paper on the diagonal so that the opposite corners of the square touched the top and bottom of the card.
 
The Letter L Pattern used to decorate the 3 Flower L
                     
                            STEPS 1                 2                        3                  4                   5
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
If you wish to purchase my book which is full of decorative alphabets, numerals, words, frames and borders that match each other click: HERE
 
If you live in Brisbane, Beaudesert or the Gold Coast and do not want to pay postage on this book you can purchase my book from any of the shops listed on my Classes page as they have stock on hand or can get it in for you. 
 
HAPPY DOODLING/CARD MAKING
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment