Thursday 30 October 2014

Letter G Alphabet Pattern Series

ALPHABET PATTERN SERIES

This Post is bought to you by the Letter G


                 STEP 1                     STEP 2                           STEP 3                       STEP 4



I am sorry for being a day late, time got away from me. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did. 

This pattern will fit into any size space and you can randomly place the lower case cursive "g" at any angle you like. Play with it and you might be surprised at the results.


My book came back from the printers with a few errors so am awaiting the corrections being done. I only have a very few copies of the first run left know, but thank you to all those who purchased. I appreciate your support and hope you are enjoying doodling the contents.


If you are interested above is a small peek of what you can find inside.

To purchase my book you can click: HERE

HAPPY DOODLING


No comments:

Post a Comment