- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Monday, 13 October 2014
Mandala Ouline 1
MANDALA OUTLINE 1
Hi all. I am going to be posting a Mandala Outline on the 2nd Monday of each month. I have drawn it in Light Blue so that you can go over it in any darker colour that you wish.
I have made it quite large for those who like it that way, but you can easily reduce the size on your computer without loss of resolution.
These outlines are for your personal use only. If you want to use them in any other way you need to contact me first. You can post your finished works online but please let others know where you got your outline from.
I have recently published a book full of outlines. It is called Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z. There are many new doodling patterns as well as outlines of 7 different alphabets with matching numerals, words, greetings, borders and frames.
If you wish to purchase my book click: HERE
I originally designed this book for Cardmaking, Scrapbooking and Journaling, but quilters, machine embroidery and patchworkers have been enlarging the designs to use with their work. You are only limited by your imagination.
It would be great to get some feed back in the comments below to know what you like me to post. Thank you.