- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Monday, 6 October 2014
Celtic Challenge 34
CELTIC CHALLENGE 34
On the first Tuesday of each month I am going to be posting my Celtic Challenges again for your enjoyment. You can download the outline I provide or draw your own.
The challenge this week is to draw overlapping geometric shapes and then produce a celtic weave of the shapes over and under each other. Then decorate with doodles. Colour and shading are optional.
Please post your finished work on the Mr. Linky below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will load it to our site for you. We will upload finished works for this challenge for one month from date of posting, but you can load to Mr Linky anytime.