Thursday 2 October 2014

Letter C Weekly Alphabet Pattern Series

WEEKLY ALPHABET PATTERN SERIES


Today's post is brought to you by the Letter C
 
 
To celebrate the success of my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z" and to add more patterns to the range that can be used to decorate the letter, word, numeral, frame and border outlines in my book, I am going to post a series of doodle patterns over the next year based on the letters of the alphabet. I will post a new pattern every Thursday. 

If you wish to purchase my book click: HERE
 
If you would like to win a copy of my book, look at the previous post to see the details and enter before 29/10/14.
 
It is great to get feedback in the comments below to know what you like me to post. Thank you.

HAPPY DOODLING


No comments:

Post a Comment