- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Thursday, 9 October 2014
Letter D Weekly Alphabet Series
WEEKLY ALPHABET PATTERN SERIES
Today's post is brought to you by the Letter D
To celebrate the success of my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z" and to add more patterns to the range that can be used to decorate the letter, word, numeral, frame and border outlines in my book, I am going to post a series of doodle patterns over the next year based on the letters of the alphabet. I will post a new pattern every Thursday.
If you wish to purchase my book click: HERE
If you would like to win a copy of my book, look at the previous post to see the details and enter before 29/10/14.
It is great to get feedback in the comments below to know what you like me to post. Thank you.