Monday 3 November 2014

Celtic Challenge 35

Celtic Challenge 35



My printer/scanner is not co-operating with me this week. I think I need to retire it and buy a new one. I cannot get it to print properly. Black turns out dark red etc and the scanner which used to be quite good is not picking up all the colour in pictures and the look very motley.

I guess what I am trying to tell you all is that I do not have a completed picture to show you for this challenge even though I have done one. I will need to enlist someone with a good camera and add the finished pic later if you all don't mind.

I hope you enjoy decorating this one as much as I did. I used a bit of colour with mine, but it is up to you how you decorate.

I would love to see the results, so add them too the Mr Linky below so we can all admire your efforts.

HAPPY DOODLING 

  

2 comments:

  1. I just found your challenge and am delighted to have a little celtic fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely template this month! I had a lot of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete