About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Monday, 24 September 2012

New Patterns using Dare 24

Dare 24
& 3 New Patterns

I decided to use some new patterns to decorate the Dare 24 that The Bright Owl issued this week. 

Thank you Erin for another great Dare.



I have included the Distructions for these patterns. 

Quad and Scrolled Wave I got the ideas from some ancient Egyptian drawings and patterns. Trio is a variation of Quad. It is amazing what you can find if you have a look at some of the ancient art.  


HAPPY DOODLING