- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Wednesday, 5 September 2012
Diva Challenge 85
I Am the Diva Weekly Challenge 85
The Diva issues challenges once a week. For those who are interested, I have a button to the right that will link you to her blog.
This is my first time entering her challenge. I have been meaning to do it for a while now but have alway run out of time.
Luckily I did this design some time ago and the pattern that we had to feature for the challenge was Copada, and it was created by Margaret Bremner CTZ. So here is my entry I hope you like it.