- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Wednesday, 19 September 2012
I Am the Diva Challenge 87
Pinwheel of Peace
This challenge was lots of fun as I love to make things. I can see the grandkids having fun with this one when I show them. Thank you Laura for a fun Challenge and for a good cause also, Peace Day. To find out more about this Day which is celebrated on the 21st September. click on the I am the Diva Button button on the right of this page.
I painted the back of my Pinwheel with lots of different coloured inks.
I doodled on the front of my Pinwheel.
Then I folded every second corner to the centre and fastened them in the middle.
I will just attached it to a stick and it is ready to catch the wind.