- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
Sunday, 12 August 2012
Zendala Dare 18
Here is my entry for the Zendala Dare 18 from http://thebrightowl.blogspot.com.au/
There is a new Dare posted every Friday and I love the challenge. Check it out if you would like to have a go yourself.
There are some very talented people entering and also new people who just want to develop their skills. This is a great chance to practise your doodle patterns and designing skills.
The variety of entries is amazing and motivating.
Check them out and you will soon find yourself wanting to joint the challenge.