- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Sunday, 12 August 2012
Daisy Garden Alphabet Distructions
Daisy Garden Alphabet
I know that all my alphabets have the same basic shape, but I am trying to show what a huge variety of designs you can get with some basic supplies. You do not need to spend heaps of money to get heaps of variety in your alphabets.
If you have more than one basic cardboard cutout shape for letters, you can use each of these designs on each different cutout to get a slightly different look. The possibilities are endless.
I also use the templates to let those who cannot draw know that anyone can produce beautiful designs without drawing ability. You can have creativity without drawing ability. A steady hand helps though.