- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Monday, 6 August 2012
In Honor of my Dad
This weeks Dare on The Bright Owl Blog was to remember those who have fought Cancer. Those who have won are blessed and those who have lost will be remembered with love and affection. Cancer touches us all in some way. Let us all continue to pray not only for those affected with this disease and their family and friends but also let us support in any way we can those trying to find a cure and better treatment for cancer sufferers.
This Mandela is in honor of my Dad who passed away from cancer. Dad alway made me happy. He was funny, smart and caring. He made me think and calmed me down when I was stressed. Creative doodling calms me when I am stressed also and reminds me of Dad.