- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Tuesday, 28 August 2012
Braided Alphabet Distructions
Draw or trace the letter in pencil.
In pen add evenly spaced wavy lines from the top to the bottom of the letter. This is the Braid you will decorate later. Leave some space between some of the braid.
Draw a scalloped line along the outer edge of each side of each piece of braid. Filled in each scallop with solid colour
Your setup for adding doodle patterns is now complete. You can decorate your braid as you wish.
Here is how I decorated my piece of braid.
I rubbed out the pencil line in the spaces between the braid. I also liked the red and black look, so this is my finished letter.