About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Thursday, 23 August 2012

Celtic Knot Challenge 2

CELTIC KNOT CHALLENGE 2

As there seems to be so much interest in Celtic Knots I have decided to issue another challenge. I have listed instructions if you wish to draw your own. If you do not wish to draw it out then you can copy and paste the template below.

I would love to see your finished designs. Please leave a link below so we can all enjoy your work.

Happy Doodling.

As I am still working out how to use the Mr Linky Wizard I accidentally ended the Challenge 2 Linky so I have decided to add the Challenge 3 a day early.

  I am so sorry about that. 

If any of you have an entry for Challenge 2 that you have not posted yet just email it to me and I will post them. You only have until tomorrow Friday 31st August.


1. Faith
2. Steph S
3. Aquarius
4. Fiona D
5. Lyn Phillips
6. Creating
7. Diana (Didisch)
8. Tanya
9. Aquarius
10. Paula Ponton (PEP)
11. Ninna
12. Cathy Cusson
13. seven