- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Monday, 13 August 2012
Freestyle Celtic Knot Challenge
Freestyle Celtic Knot
I previously posted an item giving you a link to how to draw Freestyle Celtic Knots on Youtube. Below is the link if you would like to view it again.
I have since draw some basic distructions and am presenting a challenge to you to have a go at your own celtic knot design.
Below is my distructions:
I have already had a go and this is my example from the distructions above. I call it 'Celtic Tangles'.
I would really love to see what you have designed. You can either follow my directions exactly or use your own string design to turn into a Celtic Knot.
I will be posting a Challenge once a week from now on and I would appreciate to hear from you guys which day suits you best. Please leave a comment to let me know.