About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Monday, 29 July 2013

Canvas Shoes and Jewellery

Canvas Shoes and Jewellery

I am still getting items ready for the display on Thursday. Below are a pair of childs shoes. I went for bright colours as you can see. I added a bit more bling by putting some little beads on the laces.






I also did a necklace and two key chains.



I hope these pics I have been posting will inspire those who have not tried to doodle on something other than paper or card.

HAPPY DOODLING