Friday 5 July 2013

ATC Online Swap 3 - Floral Designs

ATC Online Swap 3
Floral Designs
Well you certainly sent some lovely ATC's for the last swap and quite a variety of designs. As there are some very beautiful winter flowers in my garden I have decided we will do a floral theme this time.

Here are some of my garden pics to get you in the mood.

 

 


 

My Mum was much more of a Gardner than me. Here are some of our home when I was a child. I loved our garden. Although these were definitely not taken in winter.





As you can see by this last photo our neighbor was a gardener also. The photo was taken from in front of our neighbors house looking toward our house.

The ATC's I have done are below. 

 

I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Below is the information you will need if you wish to participate in this swap.

Trading Card Size
An Artist Trading Card is 2.5" x 3.5" or 64mm x 89mm.

How to swap for "FREE".
I propose to set up the opportunity for people to email their finished work to me. I will post it onto my blog so that others can admire it, and copy it, if they wish. Do not send anything if you are not prepared for others to copy and paste to their computer to print out for themselves.

How to copy and save an image from this site.
A. Copy
1. To copy to Pictures, Word, or Publisher, right click on the image.
2. Click Copy image.
3. Open your chosen destination.
4. Right click mouse and choose paste.
5. Save or print the picture. 

B. Save image as
1. Right Click on image.
2. Choose Save image as
3. Click on Picture on the left side of screen to open.
4. Choose a folder if you want to and open it.
5. Enter a File name or accept the default one
6. Choose a Save as type or accept the default one.
7. Click save.

Name you ATC's
Please ensure you put your name in the email so that other will know who did the artwork. You can also put where in the world you are from as an added interest if you wish.

ATC Swap Email Address:
I will load your work onto this post as I receive it, for others to view and copy. To have it posted you need to send it to atcswapwithjudy@gmail.com

Format
Please send your design in jpeg or png format as I am no expert is using different formats and find these easy to upload to blogger.

ATC's sent for this Swap

Mildred Galliher sent:


Sue Smith sent:




Marie Noelle Glas from France sent:



She called this design 'Grandma Flowers'



Barbara K from Germany sent:









Dorothy Allison sent:






Efie van Rekum-Derksen sent:


 



Karin Wesseling sent:


  


HAPPY DOODLING

2 comments:

  1. I love the all but how can we copy them if not uploaded in the right size? Dorothy Allison,Barbara K I think I can enlarge barbaras but how can I copy dorothys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Melody, I think I have rectified the problem now. Quite often people do not send me their ATC's singly. They are one large picture for multiple cards. I then have to find the time to separate them, sometimes after that, they do not enlarge without blurring. As for Marie's design, when I first copied it I could not enlarge it without blurring it so I left it small. I recopied the ATC's just then, separated them and they seem to be in focus at the right size, so I do not know what I did wrong the first time. This is a learning experience for me. Thank you for challenging me to fix the problem. Let me know if you have any more problems.

      Delete