About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Saturday, 16 March 2013

More Trading Card Patterns

More Trading Card Patterns

 


Here are  more patterns. All very similar in look, but constructed differently.

Flames Distructions


Ripples Distructions


Flame Tree Distructions


I hope you find these patterns useful. I enjoyed using them. They tend to have a striking effect, so they will be the main feature if you use them. Definitely not a background pattern.

HAPPY DOODLING