About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

ATC'S FROM OVERSEAS

Artists Trading Cards

Artist Trading Cards are mini 2.5 x 3.5 inch works of art.

I received these cards from overseas recently. 

I have been involved in an Artists Trading Card Swap among 25 Doodlers and Zentanglers.

These are the first  five I received. I will post the rest as I get them. 

 

  


It is always very interesting to see other people work close up. Thank you ladies for your inspiration.

HAPPY DOODLING