- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Tuesday, 26 March 2013
ATC'S FROM OVERSEAS
Artists Trading Cards
Artist Trading Cards are mini 2.5 x 3.5 inch works of art.
I received these cards from overseas recently.
I have been involved in an Artists Trading Card Swap among 25 Doodlers and Zentanglers.
These are the first five I received. I will post the rest as I get them.
It is always very interesting to see other people work close up. Thank you ladies for your inspiration.