About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Monday, 12 November 2012

Creative Doodling, Airbrushed Bookmark

Cutting up Doodle Designs into Bookmarks



Christmas is almost upon us and there is never enough time to do the little things. Do you have those friends you think about at Christmas and wish you had caught up with more during the year. Time gets away from all of us in our busy lives these days. How about adding a little something to that christmas card. If your friends like reading a Bookmark  comes in very handy. 

I decided this year I would add some bookmarks to the cards of friends who read. 

I cut up some pictures that I had already doodled, into bookmark size. The bookmarks I am showing you in this post is cut from the pictue "Up in the Canopy," that I showed in a previous post.

I have a corner cutter, so I cut rounded corners on each book mark. I think they look nicer that way.
 I sign the back of each bookmark and then Laminate them.
Here are the other 3 bookmaks I got from this one picture.

HAPPY DOODLING