About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Friday, 23 November 2012

Celtic Challenge 15

Celtic Challenge 15

I could not resist a Celtic Christmas Pattern to frame for my wall this year. I stayed with the traditional Red and Green and added Gold and Silver gel pen to give it some sparkle.


Your challenge this week is to make the Celtic Pattern look like Christmas. You can use my Celtic Pattern or use one of your own. I am also encouraging those who have only worked on tiles to try something bigger. The picture above is 5" x 5"/12.7cmx12.7cm.


I used two more new patterns this time "Crest" & "Leaf Links". The distructions for them are below.

CREST

 
LEAF LINK


 HAPPY DOODLING