- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
Thursday, 15 November 2012
This is a very easy pattern to draw if you are not into perfection. It is a basket weave, and as you know hand weaving and hand made cane is not perfectly even.
You can do this horizontal or diagonal.
I have used it in a christmas sock on the toe and curved it to the rounded shape of the sock and reduced the number of woven pieces as I got to the smaller end of the toe.
Below is the distructions for this doodle pattern.