- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Friday, 16 November 2012
Celtic Challenge 14
Celtic Challenge 14
I have decided to challenge you to a Celtic Stack this week.
A stack is a group of shapes stacked on top of each other.
A Celtic stack is a group of shapes woven together.
You can choose to copy my stack outline, or make one of your own.
I decided to turn my stack sideways to make a little scene. You will probably see the glaring mistake I made while weaving my stack, but I left it there anyway.
The doodle patterns I have used are:
The Green Frame - "Multi" on the inside
"Looped Edge" on the outside
The Pink Frame - "Hearts and Contours" on the inside
"Outward Scallop" on the outside
The Turquoise Frame - "Heartly" on the inside
"Zig-Zag" on the outside
The Lavander Frame - "Rollin in" on the inside
" Inward Scallop" on the outside
The Yellow Frame - "Little Hearts Border" on the inside
"Under & Over" on the outside
I also added grass and flowers to the bottom, 3 flying birds to the top right and spiders and spider webs, to two frames.
I will post the distructions for the new patterns that appear hear tomorrow, for those who would like to try them.