- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Thursday, 29 January 2015
NATIONAL DOODLE DAY UK 2015
NATIONAL DOODLE DAY
I have been asked by the UK charity Epilepsy Action to let you all know about their charity event and competition National Doodle Day.
As we are heavily involved in Doodling as a pastime and some as a business, it would be great to put our respective skills into action and help a worthy cause.
We are a global community that interacts with people from all nations and so as an Australian I am happy to lend my support and contribution to this Doodle Day in the UK.
To check out the details and participate just click: HERE