- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Sunday, 1 February 2015
Alphabet Series Pattern M
Alphabet Series Patterns
This post is bought to you by the Letter M.
I have made and other card using the letter 'M' from my 3 Flower Alphabet in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z".
I have used the letter M Pattern to doodle this letter. The paper I used was from Kaszazz in the Terrace Garden Range. I also darkened the lines with a Sakura Pigma Micron after colouring. The flowers were coloured with Kaszazz Markers. I have left the space after the M blank for now. I will add the rest of the name once I decide who will be the recipient.
To make the card cut yellow card paper 15 x 21 cm/5 7/8" x 8 3/8" and fold in half to form the card.
I cut 4 pieces of paper or card to go under the letter M.
A. Green Card 15 x 8.7 cm/5 7/8" x 3 3/8" is glued to the front of the yellow card leaving equal distance top and bottom.
B. Blue Patterned Paper 15 x 8cm/5 7/8" x 3" is glued on top of the green leaving an even space top and bottom.
C. Pink Patterned Paper 15 x 7.3cm/5 7/8" x 2 7/8" is glued on top of the Blue leaving and even distance top and bottom.
D. Black Card Paper 14 x 6.7cm/5 1/2" x 2 5/8" is glued in the centre of the Pink Paper leaving and even space all the way around.
I placed mounting tape under the letter M and glued it to the left side of the Black Card leaving an even distance top and bottom.
I used a punch to cut out the Butterfly and folded the wings up. I glued to Butterfly to the top right corner of the letter M.
The Letter M Pattern used to decorate the 3 Flower M
STEP 1 2 3
If you wish to purchase my book which is full of decorative alphabets, numerals, words, frames and borders that match each other click: HERE
If you live in Brisbane, Beaudesert or the Gold Coast and do not want to pay postage on this book you can purchase my book from any of the shops listed on my Classes page as they have stock on hand or can get it in for you.
HAPPY DOODLING/CARD MAKING