- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Saturday, 24 January 2015
This is a craft I have been playing with for a while and decided to add it to this blog for those who are interested. I have done a number of projects and I will list either the youtube video I learnt to do this from or my own instructions to help you if you want to have a go.
This can be use in a number of crafts such as Doodling, Scrapbooking, Card Making, Journaling, Decoupage and for decorating many household items.
You can also find more post here:
My Napkin Art Board on Pinterest: Here
My Etsy Shop where I sell Napkins: Here
Calico or Fabric Bags: http://youtu.be/wG2EFMC7rm0
Napkin Canvas Pictures:HERE
Decorative Cardboard Boxes: HERE
I will add more projects as I do them. If you would like to have a go at this but do not want to purchase a whole packet of 20 napkins you can go to my Etsy store and purchase 1,2,3,4 or a set of 5 napkins according to the size of project you want.
There is a nice variety of designs that I will be adding to the site all the time. Please email me if there are particular types of designs you would like to see and I will try to supply them.