Wednesday 19 November 2014

Celtic Pattern Maker

Celtic Pattern Maker

I have made myself a new toy that makes it easier for me to draw Celtic Designs. I have done 16 since yesterday with a minimum of fuss. I have posted a few of them below. The first designs are in pencil and the scanner makes them look blotchy but you get the idea.



These ones below I have inked in the outlines and cleaned them up a bit more.

What do you think?





Hope you like them. I think I am on a roll. I will post some more when I have finished playing,

HAPPY DOODLING





9 comments:

  1. So, what is the new toy and how did you make it? I would love to be able to make Celtic Patterns as beautiful as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tell us about the toy! These patterns are wonderful♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser, hope you get a comission!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with the first three comments so please tell us HOW you made your templates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A picture of the toy,a description- such a tease lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, what's the "toy" and will it be available to us? I'm trying to learn Celtic knots & I'll take any 'toy" that will make it easier for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Celtic knots - I want to know about the 'toy' too! Please... Pretty Please....

    ReplyDelete