About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Celtic Pattern Maker

Celtic Pattern Maker

I have made myself a new toy that makes it easier for me to draw Celtic Designs. I have done 16 since yesterday with a minimum of fuss. I have posted a few of them below. The first designs are in pencil and the scanner makes them look blotchy but you get the idea.



These ones below I have inked in the outlines and cleaned them up a bit more.

What do you think?





Hope you like them. I think I am on a roll. I will post some more when I have finished playing,

HAPPY DOODLING