- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Monday, 14 January 2013
Dare 40 + New Pattern
Zendala Dare 40
This is this weeks Dare posted on The Bright Own Blog by Erin. She was not that happy about the original outline design. I was a bit unsure.
I was almost tempted to turn it into a Celtic Knot Pattern as it would have been an easy one to do it with, but decided I would go with the challenge of making this design interesting.
I am still a bit unsure of whether I have achieved this. What do you think?
The patterns I used to decorate this design are all my own. The are Going Down, Galaxy, Trio and a new one Sunrise.
You can find the steps for my other patterns on my pattern pages.