Thursday 15 November 2012

Basket Distructions

Basket Distructions


This is a very easy pattern to draw if you are not into perfection. It is a basket weave, and as you know hand weaving and hand made cane is not perfectly even. 

You can do this horizontal or diagonal. 

I have used it in a christmas sock on the toe and curved it to the rounded shape of the sock and reduced the number of woven pieces as I got to the smaller end of the toe. 


Below is the distructions for this doodle pattern.


HAPPY DOODLING

3 comments:

  1. Judy, I find this pattern easier to do, and with more regular results, as Zentangle's W2 tangle: http://blog.suzannemcneill.com/2010/01/19/crafting-in-california.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad this was helpful Margaret. I always prefer simple to complicated expecially in drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am collecting again, thanks Judy.

    ReplyDelete