Sunday 12 August 2012

Dare 18

Zendala Dare 18

Here is my entry for the Zendala Dare 18 from http://thebrightowl.blogspot.com.au/
There is a new Dare posted every Friday and I love the challenge. Check it out if you would like to have a go yourself. 

There are some very talented people entering and also new people who just want to develop their skills. This is a great chance to practise your doodle patterns and designing skills. 

The variety of entries is amazing and motivating. 

Check them out and you will soon find yourself wanting to joint the challenge.

HAPPY DOODLING

12 comments:

  1. Speaking of talent, you always cheer me up with your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous - I could stare at this for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY nice! I love the way you have the lines playing with each other. This looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of comments you ladies really inspire me to keep drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very intricate and beautiful Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely. I recognize most of the tangles. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shadows make the difference ;)
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very inspiring work. A bit of color makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. The coloe is great and I love the outer border.

    ReplyDelete