- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Monday, 1 December 2014
Celtic Challenge 36
Celtic Challenge 36
Hi all, I have another challenge for you this month. It is not a large design but it is chunky, so you have plenty of room to doodle.
Colour or shade if you wish. Just have fun with it.
As most of you know I am developing a New Toy to help us all draw Celtic Designs more easily. This design was drawn that way in just a couple of minutes.
I have been looking into having this Toy produced and will be meeting with someone this week to discuss the details. So I will keep you all up to date with the progress.
I am also teaching a Celtic Knot Class at Stamper's Wonderland this Thursday night and also the following week. These people will get to play with the toy first. Sorry Guys, but I need to test my skills at instructing people on its use. Once I am happy that people can easily understand I will do a youtube video for those who cannot get to my classes but want to play.
Hope you all enjoy this months Celtic Challenge.
Please leave your designs in the Mr Linky below so we can all enjoy what you have done.