Monday 15 December 2014

Applique & Cards with Letters

Handmade Cards & Applique
 
 
I have been making cards with the letters and the Christmas Lights from my book. I thought those who bought my book and others who are into card making may be interested in the designs.
 
You are welcome to use these ideas in your own craft projects.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have a wonderful machine called the Scan N Cut. I scanned my letters and lights from my book, then printed the ones I wanted onto nice watercolour paper and put it through the Scan N Cut. This machines then scans the outline and cut a 2 mm outline around the images. Saves me all that fussy cutting.
 

 
If you have not purchased my book called "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z",  it is full of Letters, Numbers, Borders and Frame Outlines ready to colour or doodling inside of. It can be used for all sorts of crafts.
 
If you wish to purchase my book you can follow this link to my Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/listing/192886008/creative-doodling-with-judy-west-a-2-z?
 
In my Scan N Cut Classes we have been using my book designs to create some applique pieces. Below are pictures of some of the pieces we produced.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I scanned these images from my book,  with my Scan N Cut and enlarged them, separated the sections I wanted in different colours and them cut each piece of fabric, with the Scan N Cut.
 
If you are interested in doing these Scan N Cut Classes check out my blog in the new year for dates and class info.
 
HAPPY DOODLING
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy...love your creative blog! I was wondering why you always strike through "Happy Doodling?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it to highlight the word not to cross it out, but to emphasise HAPPY DOODLING.

      Delete