- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Saturday, 20 April 2013
Celtic Challenge 26
CELTIC CHALLENGE 26
Hi all, due to the increasing demands on my time to care for my sick husband, I am finding it a challenge to post on time. If I do not get it done on Friday it may be Saturday or Sunday before it is posted. I hope you don't mind but I do not have any other options here.
I am changing the challenges also. I will be doing a series of Celtic Mandalas for a while. I love the round shapes and I think from what I see on other sites and facebook and a lot of your do.
When time permits I will post on how to convert an ordinary Mandala outline to a Celtic one.
This challenge is to decorate the outline below with doodles and colour.
The picture below is of the way I decorated this design.
My patterns I used are:
Little Heart - variation
Flames - variation
Undergrowth - a variation
Please use Mr Linky below to show me samples of your work. I love to see what you come up with.
Your comments and samples of your work let me know that I should continue to do this. If it is something people are not interested in them I will stop. Your responses will give me an indication of whether I should continue with these challenges or not. Hope to here from you soon.