- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Saturday, 4 May 2013
Celtic Challenge 27
Celtic Challenge 27
Hi all, hope you had a great fortnight. There were some interesting entries in the last challenge.
Cora Lee commented on the last post that she did not have a printer and how could she draw it. At present I do not have time to issue drawing instructions with each challenge.
My suggestion to Cora Lee and others in the same position is to copy my outline and email it to a friend who has a printer, so they can print it for you. In Australia some copy business will print items you email to them for you also. If anyone else has any ideas, could they please put it in the comments for others to see.
Below is your challenge for this week. I am asking those who have never done it before to come up with one of their own patterns to decorate part of the design. If you could name your pattern and draw up the steps that would be great also. Good luck.
Below is my finished version.
My patterns I used to decorate this design are:
Flaming Zig Zag
Half Flower - Variation
Wavy Lines - Variation
Full Flower - Variation
Hope you enjoy this pattern.