About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Weekly Alphabet Pattern Series

WEEKLY ALPHABET PATTERN SERIES

To celebrate the success of my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z" and to add more patterns to the range that can be used to decorate the letter, word, numeral, frame and border outlines in my book, I am going to post a series of doodle patterns over the next year based on the letters of the alphabet. I will post a new pattern every Thursday. 




If you wish to purchase my book click: HERE


Today's post is brought to you by the letter A.


It is great to get feedback in the comments below to know what you like me to post. Thank you.
HAPPY DOODLING