- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Friday, 9 August 2013
Celtic Challenge 32
I got an amazing response for the last challenge. There was some very beautiful work.
This fortnight I have drawn a celtic outline for you to put a new pattern in. I have made the outline a four step process. If anyone wants a three or five step outline just let me know and I will add it to this post for you to copy.
My challenge to you is to design your own pattern and draw the steps inside the squares.
Next decorate the outline to the squares, either by colour, doodles or both.
Below is the one I have done and my pattern is called