Wednesday 5 December 2012

Inspirational Blog Award






                     
Alma at Casa del Alma was so very kind to have nominated me for the Inspiring Blog Award. 

Honored and happily I shall now follow the following rules:

1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the award and link to their blogs.
5. Notify them that they have been nominated and link to the post.


7 Things about me.

ONE
I studied art in high school and majored in art at teachers college.
 
TWO
I have worked in the craft and art industry for over 20 year. I was a craft rep, visiting craft shops every day. That was hard. I have managed an Embroidery Warehouse and Jewellery Supply Warehouse. I have worked in craft shops and also taught craft.

THREE
My mother and grandmother were good sewers and so I made my own cloths from the age of 13. They only helped if I got stuck. I bought my first dress when I was 23.

FOUR
I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.

FIVE
I have lived in Brisbane all my life, except for a two year break when my husband and I went to Pt Kembla, NSW.

SIX
I am at present doing a 2 year coarse on airbrushing. At the end of the coarse I will have a certificate 2 qualifications.
 
SEVEN
There are very few crafts I cannot do, because being in the industry, if you know it you can sell it. I am also addicted to anything new in craft, but once I have mastered it to my satisfaction, I am on to the next thing. Doodling seems to be one I am sticking with even when trying new thing. I love to combine crafts, and experiment with doing different things than what the product was originally meant for.

The Blogs I Nominate in no particular order are:

I Am the Diva

Tangles and Stuff

Jane Monk Studio

The Creator's Leaf

Dion Dior & More

Zentangles

g.a.s. art

Enthusiastic Artist

Sue's Tangle Trips

Whimspirations by Joanne Sharpe


A Little Lime by Helen Williams

Tangle Brasil

Open Seed Arts

Alphabee Tangles

Sunni Brown

HAPPY DOODLING

2 comments:

  1. this looks like fun, judy! and thank you so much for including me in this list of very prestigious artists! you have totally made my day :D i will work on this this afternoon when i get a little spare time! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Judy. I love your blog and find it inspirational, and a wonderful resource. I'm so happy your hard work and joy in sharing with us has been rewarded in this way. BethB

    ReplyDelete