- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Wednesday, 8 April 2015
DOODLING PATTERNED PAPER
Doodling Patterned Paper
Have you ever considered Doodling Patterned Paper. If you are a Scrapbooker, Card Maker or into Journalling, then this could be a way to have original Patterned Paper for your projects.
I started playing with this idea on some scraps of paper and here are some of the patterns I have done so far.
The last one I did a long time ago. I drew a Celtic Knot Frame onto patterned paper, and then decorated the frame with doodle patterns and used the pattern inside the frame as part of the doodling as well.
If you would like a challenge. Find some decorative paper that inspires you and doodle over it, either to make a new doodle repeat pattern or to doodle a picture.
Post your finished works in the Mr Linky below for us all to be inspired. Thank you.