About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Doodling Leather Shoes

Doodling Leather Shoes

 

How do you like my shoes? I doodled these for the scrapbooking Expo in Brisbane over the weekend. My friend Christine and I wore them each day of the show. Very comfortable and they created some interest. People had not seen doodled shoes before.
 
I added beads and a frog on mine and an owl on Christine's just to be different. Here are some more pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I doodled these shoes with a Pilot Permaball Pen. They looked great for the first two days of the show but then it began to wear off in the creases. If anyone has suggestions for other pens that draw on leather and have a solid shiny appearance I would love to know what they are.
 
I was at the show to launch my first Creative Doodling Book. It is called "Creative Doodling with Judy West A 2 Z" It was specifically designed for this show for Card Making, Scrapbooking and Journaling. It is full of new patterns, decorative alphabets, numbers, words, borders and frames that would be perfect for decorating cards and pages.
 
I will be posting a lot more info about the book on Friday and I will be giving one away so make sure you check it out.
 
HAPPY DOODLING